Adult Content... If you are under 18 or easily offended by erotic - kinky - poly material, please leave. Thanks!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Musing on Orgasms

A friend of mine of Facebook posted this link:


This combined with some quality time I spent with myself yesterday got me thinking about orgasms. In some ways, I'm a total guy when it comes to orgasms. I cum easily. But as a woman, I can cum several times in one encounter. And yes, this combination is just as AWESOME as it sounds! At least it is when I'm masturbating.

When I have a partner, it can be very different.

Crumpet takes a while. The man has stamina! But sometimes that stamina can lead to me wondering what I should do differently so we don't reach the, "you know what, I'm really tired..." point. (And it's not just me who gets tired! He does too!) But the other things we do are woohoo, mrower!!

Raspberry and I are still figuring each other out. She says she takes a while to get there. But sometimes the most fun is in the journey!!

The fact that I can cum easily can be exciting, intimidating, fun or exacerbating depending on the lover.

No comments: